Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Pink and animal print




I knew I nedded an animal print top but I didn't quite found one that was ok for the price and had a nice structure to it. So I decided to make one instead.

I wore this ensamble for work. I kind of changed it 3 times during the day because of the temperatures: in the morning I had it with a black cardigan and a white belt over it (blouse over the skirt), then I let go of the cardigan but I keept the belt and then it became so hot that I let go of the belt too and I just put the skirt over the blouse. I didn't took photos of the changes because I really didn't had time for that. But I will in the future :)

Blouse and skirt handmade (skirt tutorial), shoes from random store.

Linking-up with:

 

1 comment:

  1. You're so talented! Cute, cute, cute!

    Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...